Sunday, July 13, 2008

You want what?

Cravings are weird.

Right now there are things that I would not touch with a 10 foot pole. Chicken for one totally grosses me out. I was watching my favorite channel the other day (the food network of course) and someone was doing something with chicken and I almost got sick right there. It is so weird. Someone was telling me the other day that its your bodies natural way of protecting itself. Which makes sense I guess....I don't want salmonella...so stay away from chicken.

I used to think that pregnancy cravings were just an old wives tale. I mean please...how could you crave something so badly that you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it?

Well...now my life is consumed with cravings. Seriously...its ridiculous. The second I think of something I need to have it. What is strange is that a lot of my cravings are for things I have not had in years or never even liked.

Lets see...what is currently on my list...

1. Vanilla Ice Cream. I used to hate vanilla ice cream. If someone bought a neapolitan carton I was totally the girl that would eat all of the strawberry and chocolate and leave the vanilla for some other sucker. Now its all I want. The other day Eric ate the last of my vanilla ice cream and I had to remind him of the rules. You know? The rule that you DO NOT eat the last of a pregnant womans ice cream?

2. Taco Bell. We talked about this before. But it still shocks me how much I enjoy it every time I eat it.

3. Spaghetti-o's. What? This started today. I did not see a commercial..no one was talking about...just all of the sudden I wanted...no CRAVED spaghetti o's

4. Pretzals and Queso Dip. I am sorry...that is just good stuff. The problem is when I start to eat it I can't stop. So...its not an every day thing

5. Necterines. I am sure you are happy to see at least 1 healthy thing on my list. I am in love with necterines right now. Good thing the random dude on the corner sells them every day.

I think thats it for now. I am sure I will have a million more cravings over the next 6 mths...what will be next?!?! Your guess is as good as mine!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Cravings are INSANE -Although the idea of spaghetti o's makes me want to vomit :)

Anonymous said...

Burgers and French Fries! The greasier, the better. That's what one friend of mine while gestating. Another craved mushroom pizza and another craved all meat pizza (ham, sausage, ground beef, pepperoni). Their poor husbands were so patient in making food runs.

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

it the actors wife films is very nice

regards
aegan stills, songs

Baker said...

2.883 The term? Warehouse receipt? means different things to different groups of people around the planet. For example in the United States, the term? Warehouse receipt? is used for a document showing that the storage of a commodity in a warehouse. Unlike elsewhere, it is a document of title, supported by legislation, in this case the U.S. Warehouse Receipts Act of 2000, a piece of their legislation in the U.S. in 1916 replaced. By contrast, in the United Kingdom a warehouse receipt is a non-negotiable instrument simply say that at some point in time a certain amount and quality of a product was delivered in a warehouse. In the United Kingdom, is a form represented by a negotiable warehouse? Warrant? of the type issued by London Metal Exchange-nominated warehouses. The main focus of your investigation regarding a good warehouse for your company ought to begin with determining the reason why you require the space. Do you want offices built inside it, or perhaps is it just a warehouse? What type of on-site facilities do you want to possess, such as kitchen and toilets? Is it just a storage facility? Would you be having deliveries or shipping them out from there? These questions are important as they will reduce the list of feasible places. Make sure you choose a vitamin that was manufactured from the food chain. Some vitamins are manufactured from sources such as algae which is not normally eaten and therefore not easily incorporated into the body. - free training and support provided

Anonymous said...

Cheap Burberry Handbags These furnishings certainly are a good choice.
These varieties of Ugg Boots Clearance may be found in 2 colors from the
store at fine sand too as saying. Nevertheless, with super delicate ease and convenience, increased
desire, and winter season season approaching, you'll be able to still discover some terrific provides.

My blog: http://fallface.com