Friday, January 8, 2010

yummm....Cookies!!

When Riley was born we were offered the opportunity to be placed in a new parents group. We had heard amazing things from friends about it so we quickly signed up. When the babies were around 3 months old a group of about 12 parents and babies began to meet every other week. It was a fabulous hospital sponsored program and I felt so lucky that it was available to us. Not only did we meet a great group of people but we also learned a ton of information.

Tomorrow we are having a 1 year group birthday party for all of the babies. 1 YEAR!!!! I cannot believe Riley is almost a year old. Wow.

Anyways....tonight I am making cookies for this par-tay. yummmmm....




These are my "Go-To" cookies. They are amazing...and its really hard to just eat one. If you are interested in making some of your own go here: http://www.recipezaar.com/Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Chunk-Cookies-48532 You can thank me later :)

No comments: