Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is there a Dr on the Subway?

I had my first celeb encounter on the subway today. It was VERY exciting.

We were on the way to the East Village on the B train. I sit town and immediately across from me is the one and only Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Howser MD.

My friend had actually met him and hung out with him on the past and we were talking quietly about how she should approach him. Sadly...he got off at the next stop.

It is super fun to know that EVERYONE takes the subway in New York.

Who will I see next...stay tuned!

3 comments:

RACHEL said...

So jealous!! I love NPH!!!

Christy said...

Haha--Doogie.
I love seeing celebs. FI always gets embarrassed when I say I'm going to go get their autographs. So I don't. :)

Jaime said...

how cool that you got to see Doogie himself!